"How best can we contribute to making it happen?"
Get in touch with us.
We will be pleased to help you.
We offer you professional medical support that is tailored specifically to your personal situation, thus giving you a real chance of becoming parents.
In comparison with other successful IVF centers, our pregnancy and life-birth rates are at the top end of the scale internationally (see "Success rate").
We have specialized in providing professional and personal support in particular to those couples who have been trying for a long time to finally conceive a child. The following aspects are especially important to us:
- offering professional advice and treatment "under one roof"
- creating precise success prognoses on a scientifically sound basis
- we are there for our patients seven days a week, with our many years of experience and passion for our work
- providing customized support in a cordial and friendly atmosphere
- attaching particular importance to the use of state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- generating security and trust through information and transparency
- maintaining consistently high quality standards through well-trained staff
- our scientific commitment to further develop modern treatment methods in order to enhance an infertile couple's chances of having a baby
With more than three decades of experience and successful activity in the field of reproductive medicine, we are able to efficiently and above all safely apply a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic options, including the following:
- drawing up customized stimulation protocols
- individual approaches, for instance, in dealing with endometriosis, coagulation disorders, obesity
- ultrasound monitoring using 3D ultrasound systems / Sono-AVC
- diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy
- semen analysis (spermiogram) including a detailed analysis using molecular biology techniques
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)
- testicular biopsy (TESE)
- blastocyst culture (prolonged culture up to day 5 of embryonic development)
- assisted hatching (helping the developing embryo to hatch from the zona pellucida)
- pre-implantation diagnostics (testing for chromosomal abnormalities and diagnosis of genetic diseases)
- ISMET (Implantation Support Medium Embryo Transfer)
- aseptic vitrification (aseptic (sterile) freezing technique)
- fertility preservation "Ovita"/"Social Freezing"
- Egg donation / sperm donation
Our aim is to offer our patients advice and treatment on the basis of legally regulated, scientifically verified and medically advanced approaches. Ensuring the well-being of our patients as well as the safety and health of everyone involved in our activities is of key importance to us.
Couples trying to conceive but fail to achieve a pregnancy after one year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse should consider having a detailed infertility work-up.
- ← Home
- Still not Pregnant...
- Contact and Preparation
- Initial Consultation
- Therapy Start and Treatment Procedure
- Success Rate
- Follicular Aspiration
- Sperm Collection
- Sperm Selection
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Blastocyst Culture
- Embryo Transfer
- Freezing Technology
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Donation
- Fertility Preservation
- Cryopreservation of Oocytes
- OUR CENTER
- OUR APPROACH
- OUR SERVICE
- Patient Login