Individual patient advice
- Would you like to know why your desire to have children has not yet been fulfilled and what options you have to become pregnant with the help of modern medical techniques?
- Do you wish to delay starting a family and therefore want to take precautionary steps to preserve your fertility?
- You have already undergone fertility treatment which, unfortunately, has failed to produce the longed-for pregnancy, and now you want to discuss your situation with us?
We are there for you - in all these and many other situations!
The reasons for involuntary childlessness can vary widely. We gear our focus on your individual initial situation which will be carefully assessed and analyzed during the first consultation. This personal discussion comprises comprehensive counseling by medical specialists. If you wish, we can carry out the first preliminary examinations on this date.
Initial Consultation at the IVF Centers Prof. Zech - at a glance:
- Appointment without any long waiting times
- Advice by fertility specialists with years of experience
- Information about the latest technologies that are quality-tested and safe, contributing to a successful outcome of IVF treatment, for instance by selecting the best sperm for the fertilization of the egg by highly qualified biologists or by using innovative and gentle cryopreservation techniques
- Modern therapy options such as
→ IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection)
→ Aseptic Vitrification
- Spermiogram (semen analysis) involving molecular analyses specially developed for assisted reproductive treatments
- Joint care and permanent exchange with the patient's gynecologist/urologist
Possible contents of the initial consultation:
- Semen analysis
- Fertility check
- Assessment of tubal permeability
- Previous fertility treatments
- PCO syndrome
- Thyroid dysfunctions
- Ovarian insufficiency
- Lesbian couples
- Hormonal status
- "Social Freezing"
- Secondary sterility
- "Advanced" age
- Uterus (malformations, myomas, polyps)
- Luteal phase deficiency
- Egg donation
- Sperm donation
- Coagulation disorder
- Freezing of egg and sperm cells for precautionary reasons
- ← Home
- Still not Pregnant...
- Contact and Preparation
- Initial Consultation
- Therapy Start and Treatment Procedure
- Success Rate
- Follicular Aspiration
- Sperm Collection
- Sperm Selection
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Blastocyst Culture
- Embryo Transfer
- Freezing Technology
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Mental Balance
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Donation
- Fertility Preservation
- Cryopreservation of Oocytes
- OUR CENTER
- OUR APPROACH
- OUR SERVICE
- Patient Login
for a free initial consultation
Book today a date for your free initial consultation at NEXTCLINIC
IVF Zentren Prof. Zech - Bregenz. Please use the form provided for the purpose. Or get in touch with us directly via e-mail () / telephone (+43 5574 44836). Please understand that this opportunity can only be offered to a limited number of interested couples. Subject to availability.
In compliance with our legal obligation to provide information under Art. 13 GDPR, we wish to inform you that by submitting the required form data, you authorize NEXTCLINIC IVF Zentren Prof. Zech – Bregenz GmbH to process your data appropriately. → Data Privacy
If you do not yet wish to arrange your initial consultation, we can offer you a range of options for obtaining comprehensive information beforehand. This is intended to give you an idea of what we have to offer and of what steps are involved in fertility treatment.
Free information services of NEXTCLINICS IVF Zentren Prof. Zech:
→ Delivery of our information pack regarding fertility
→ Information evening at the IVF Center for couples dealing with undesired infertility (held by a fertility specialist)
→ 20-minute information talk with a fertility specialist over the phone (i20)
→ Blog posts by medical specialists, biologists and other experts