"I am still not pregnant!
What can we do to make it happen?"
Get in touch with us.
We will be pleased to assist you.
We offer professional medical support tailored to your specific situation and needs, thus giving you a real chance to realize your dream of having a child.
In light of our pregnancy and birth rates, we play a leading role in the international top league of successful IVF centers (→ results in detail).
We specialize in providing professional and personal assistance for infertile couples, especially for those who have been trying to conceive for a very long time already. Our support which is intended to optimally accompany the couples on their way to long-awaited parenthood is characterized by the following features:
Prof. Zech and a part of his team at the IVF Centers Prof. Zech - Bregenz
- We offer professional consultation and treatments "under one roof".
- We are able to provide precise success prognoses based on sound scientific foundations.
- With our many years of experience and passion, we are here to assist our patients seven days a week.
- We offer individually tailored support in a warm and familiar atmosphere.
- Particular emphasis is placed on using state-of-the-art technologies and the latest generation of equipment and devices.
- We foster a culture of trust and security through information and transparency.
- We ensure high standards through highly trained employees.
- We take advantage of our scientific commitment to further develop existing treatment methods in order to enhance your chances of getting pregnant and giving birth to a healthy baby.
Fertility treatment at the IVF Centers Prof. Zech – regulated by law, based on scientific facts and findings, technologically advanced
At the start of fertility treatment, both "parents-to-be" receive extensive advice and are subjected to thorough medical examination. The diagnosis provides us with important information on possible therapy approaches that are tailored to the couple’s specific needs. The decision in favor of or against the treatment in question rests with the couple.
Extensive education is essential here, since the legal framework conditions which govern the application of assisted reproductive technologies vary from one State to another. This means that there are differences regarding the treatment options that are permitted under the relevant national laws.
We only offer our patients therapy options that have our full support and backing, and which are clearly defined in our Code of Conduct. It goes without saying that all these treatment methods fulfil the legal requirements, comply with high medical standards and are at the cutting edge of science and technology. The experience drawn from more than three decades of successful work in the field of reproductive medicine enables us to efficiently and, above all, safely use a wide range of diagnostics and treatment options – such as for instance:
ICSI | Laboratory
ICSI | Details
- Creating individual stimulation protocols
- Individual approach for instance in the case of endometriosis, coagulation disorders, obesity
- Ultrasound monitoring by means of 3D ultrasound / SonoAVC
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)
- Testicular Biopsy (TESE)
- Blastocyst Culture (culture until day 5 of embryonic development)
- Assisted Hatching (helps the developing embryo to hatch from the zona pellucida)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (procedure to help identify chromosomal abnormalities and genetic defects)
- ISMET (Implantation Support Medium Embryo Transfer)
- Implantation Supporting Massage
- Aseptic Vitrification (sterile freezing technique)
- Fertility Preservation "Ovita"/ "Social Freezing"
- Egg Donation / Sperm Donation
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
Our aim is to counsel and treat infertile couples on the basis of legally regulated, scientifically and medically founded advanced procedures. Patient well-being and the health of all parties involved are always at the center of our activities.
Learn more about the IVF Centers Prof. Zech
The IVF Centers Prof. Zech are a group of modern European fertility clinics dedicated to the goal of consequent further development and optimization of assisted reproductive techniques.
Besides the locations in Austria, the group’s footprint extends to the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Italy. In addition, Prof. Zech is working in a joint practice in Germany (Cologne).
Since being founded in Bregenz (AT) by Prof. Herbert Zech back in 1984, the IVF centers of the same name are characterized by the highest standards in terms of certified quality, innovative technologies and passionate commitment.